Getting Started with Call Control Home WiFi
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Call Control iOS
- Call Control Android
- Call Control Home
- Call Control Home iOS App
- Call Control Home Android App
- Call Control Web Portal
Thank you for purchasing Call Control Home and joining the Call Control Community, everything you need to get started is on this page. You'll be blocking robocalls in no time!
Before you get started, you'll need to make sure you have:
1. A landline telephone with CallerID enabled by your phone company.
2. WiFi network (2.4 GHz network, 5 GHz not supported).
3. Android or iPhone (Android and iOS tablets also supported).
Step 1 - Download the App
You'll need to download the Call Control Home WiFi app on your Android or iPhone device to setup Call Control Home. Tap the logo below to download the app, and once the app is downloaded, return to this page for Step 2.
Step 2 - Connect the Line In
Call Control Home should be connected adjacent to a landline phone at your home or business in a location with good WiFi signal strength.
- Find where the telephone cable connects your home phone to the wall jack.
- Disconnect the telephone cable from your home phone.
- Plug it in to the LINE IN plug on Call Control Home.
Step 3 - Connect your Telephone
- Locate the phone cable included in the Call Control Home box.
- Connect one end to the telephone (where the cable you just unplugged in step 2 was).
- Connect the other end of the phone cable to the "To Phone" jack on Call Control Home.
Step 4 - Plug in the Power
- Locate the power supply included with Call Control Home.
- Plug the connector into the power slot on the back of Call Control Home.
- Plug the power supply into an outlet.
Step 5 - Open the Call Control Home app and continue
- Wait until Call Control Home shows a steady blue light ring.
- Open the Call Control Home app on your iPhone or Android device to continue setup in the app.
After completing the setup in the Call Control App, you're all finished!
Here are a few tips about Call Control Home you should know:
- Call Control Home has a database of millions of robocallers and other spam callers that you don't want to hear from and is now blocking them from calling you automatically!
- Call Control Home also blocks any callers who are marked as spam by your phone carrier. Sometimes you’ll see them come in as “Scam Likely” or “Spam?”, Call Control Home will block all of these automatically.
- Any change you make on your Call Control app or in the Call Control portal is automatically updated to Call Control Home.
- You can quickly block anyone from calling you quickly by tapping the Shield button or by blocking them from the Recent Calls in the Call Control App. Here's a quick video showing you how.
Click here for more Tips and Tricks to learn how to take full advantage of Call Control Home.
Now that Call Control Home is all setup, we’d like to introduce you to how to use Call Control Home:
- How does Call Control Home automatically block millions of spam callers?
- How to easily block the last caller from calling.
- Get to know the Call Control Home Android and iOS apps.
- Did you know that you can manage Call Control Home from a web portal in addition to our mobile apps? Visit https://portal.callcontrol.com to get started.
- How you can see (and even block) your recent calls for your home phone from the Call Control portal.